Microsoft recently announced a new line of products designed for security at all levels, called ForeFront. The Forefront product line currently consists of the following products:
- Forefront Client Security (formerly called Microsoft Client Protection)
- Forefront Security for Exchange Server (currently called Microsoft Antigen for Exchange)
- Forefront Security for SharePoint (currently called Antigen for SharePoint)
- Antigen for Instant Messaging
- Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2006 Release Candidate
Athough some of these products (i.e. ISA) are not new to the market, they have been incorporated into the new package now known as "ForeFront". For more information visit ForeFront homepage. Also, be sure to see the FAQ section and video demo.